Monday, March 30, 2009

Brags, Gratitudes and Desires

I really love this three part thing that Suzi and Lydia and Annabel are using, so here it goes:

I brag that I have continued to clean out my files, and drawers, and boxes, and piles of paper, and stacks of envelopes from my office for the past four days!
I brag I have thrown out two large bags and four boxes worth of old papers, that are now standing in the hallway ready for the recycling bin.
I brag that I have filed bank statements and office bills dating back as far as the beginning of 2007.
I brag that I have sorted through and organized my entire tax statements for the past 10 years too.
I brag that I have started to pull together and collected about half of my expense numbers for the 2008 tax year.
I brag that I am beginning to love to come into my office now.
I brag that I have the intention and the strength to continue to do this until it is DONE, before I embark on any new projects.
I brag that I booked my trip to Hamburg for the beautiful month of May.

I am grateful beyond belief for my fellow moon-goddesses and WOT-sisters (Walking Our Talk) for all the support and love and food coming my way!!
I am grateful, so grateful to Jimmy for taking such loving good care of me, even when at times he was feeling rotten and sick and tired to the bones himself!
I am grateful Jimmy is starting to feel so much better now.
I am grateful we have all this new luxury in our TV-room/Office: a new HD TV screen, a new lovely sofa, and a new seven speaker surround-sound system. (Jimmy is even happier than me, he is like a kid in a candy store)
I am grateful to know Eve and Trice are coming tonight, and Susan is coming tomorrow!
I am grateful my body is speaking so clearly to me.
I am grateful for this amazing time of clearing, opening, learning and becoming a more fully realized human being.
I am grateful to be able to share my experiences and thoughts that seem to provide inspiration to others.
I am grateful for Spring starting to arrive and the first green shoots of crocuses and tulips showing up through the old leaves on the ground.
I am grateful to have Anina here for just two more weeks before she goes to Germany.
I am grateful that I will be able to visit to see Anina in Berlin with Jimmy and that I will be celebrating my birthday with my parents and Jimmy in Germany this year.
I am grateful to feel a flow, a guidance, and a presence beyond my limited self that does indeed carry me through each of these days.

I desire to stay open and to listen to what mysteries and new things are here for me to discover in the continuation of my larger Journey.
and... I desire to be at a white beach and a warm body of water, or in the breathtaking landscape of the southwest sometime this year.


Much much love!!
Tomma

No comments:

Post a Comment