Tuesday, March 17, 2009

One Step at a Time

Now that I am home and have talked to many of my women friends the communication shifts a bit to my brother and sister and other friends who are reading this blog.

Yesterday, my fist full day at home was not so easy. After the euphoria of leaving the hospital world behind has evaporated the severity of my state hits home. Everywhere I look things want to be taken care off, and the weakness I feel is truly overwhelming. I sent out and SOS e-mail to my friends, and sure enough they have rallied and created a dinner support plan that has me covered each night of this week... the school too has gotten wind of my situation and school parents too have offered food support.

Wow, what an amazing feeling to see people from all sides come through like that. I can't tell you how much gratitude there is in me. It's quite... I don't have the words really...

I was up for no more than 5 to 10 min, today that has increased to almost 30, but then I need to recline and sleep some more or at least put myself in a horizontal position.

Today I am more stable emotionally, yesterday was quite the day of tears, everything moved me and made me cry... Now i am up for my nap, that's why this is rather brief...

more to come...

love
Tomma

No comments:

Post a Comment