Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Last "Numbers" Update

OK!
I feel I do have the evidence that the big one shrank.
Very little, but in my mind distinctly evident.

I was going to lay down all the corrected and complete numbers from the reports that were faxed to me this morning before your eyes, and then our Lise sent me a very well timed e-mail and reminded me that one might not need to spend so much time with the past manifestations of something that is after all ever changing. Ahhh, healing lives in the realm of the miraculous, it just allows physical form to return to a deeper truth.

So, it's done. My inquisitive mind is at peace. I had made four drawings of the four different images to see them in front of me... and I am satisfied. No more doubt.

In fact, I think this whole recent episode was divinely orchestrated to let me learn that I indeed do not need to pay any attention to outside "evidence" ...that my inner voice, and my inner guidance is perfectly tuned in, that I am watched and protected, that I can just relax and trust that this is all I need to follow. I want to do that. I am ready to continue to do that.

I love you all very much!!!
Tomma

No comments:

Post a Comment