Monday, March 9, 2009

Update II the Sequel: Living Large in Welleville, This Time We Mean Business

Just to correct a few wrong impressions you might have gotten.
No, they did not want to throw me out of the hospital today, they were hoping I would be ready to leave, because they need the bed, but obviously I am not leaving. Pain has been pretty uncomfortable today, all in all worse than yesterday.

Did have a CatScan, that was easy. No results have been reported yet.
Sounds like they are able to put me back on Delahted today.
AND: there will be another doctor who would be able to take me into surgery on Thursday. Dr "W"something... Was a bit alarmed that she described the procedure as a total historectomy. That is NOT what I want. If this Dr is not willing to give the remaining female organs in my belly a chance, I will rather wait for Dr Timmins.

Now I got to force some food down... no appetite really.

Very tired. Today was exhausting.

Love you
Tomma

No comments:

Post a Comment