Saturday, March 7, 2009

Back to the Hospital!!!!

Annabel 4:48 pm

Suzi and all Goddess Sisters--

It's 4:30 and I just got off the phone with Jimmy, extensively, and briefly with Tomma.

The surgeon will come in in the morning and then they'll have the big conversation: seems to be the choice between an exploratory mission inside her body to determine what's up or, alternatively, just do surgery and cut out the cysts.

Tomma's been in emergency since about 11 this morning and soon she'll go into a real room for some rest finally. Her pain has been intense. She had a codeine derivative at home, then morphine in the ambulance, then delaudid in the hospital which seems to last about 3 1/2 hours so she's about to have her second dose. The dermoid cyst has possibly shrunk by half. Tomma thinks they were about 11 cm at the beginning all those weeks ago. The way Tomma understands it now it measures about 5 cm, although there seems to be some disagreement about those numbers. The doctor there said the dermoids didn't shrink About half an hour from when she first felt the pain until it was intolerable.

They did a sonogram/ultrasound so far. A Cat scan is likely in he morning. No other tests are ordered at the moment.

What a powerful time we are in! What powerful manifesters we are! We are creating the realities that truly work best for us! Tomma in the safety of Jimmy's care and where the doctor is who is in touch with her progress! Denise taking the R&R she so very much needs with our sisters! Patrice manifesting the cash she required! Mary, Lydia, Suzi, Maria, Lise, Peggy all blessed with your loving partners and your miraculous trips to Antigua to see our powerful Caribbean goddess and her amazing mother and loving partner just celebrating their anniversary!

Patrice 2:16 pm

Dearests,
I am so grateful to the Universe in its Divine Perfection.

Though we were so wanting you Tomma to be with us In Antigua
the Divine Goddess of Perfection had a different Plan.

I am so grateful Jimmy is with our Tomma and that this is happening today
and not Tomorrow or MOnday.

I will see how my day goes...I have massage tonight at 9pm and maybe tomorrow am and
definitely tomorrow at 1pm...Dont think I can get there now...

So I am Sending much Love and Light and Faith that everything is happening in Divine Perfection.

I am with you Tomma,we are with you...all is well.

I so honour the incredible, strong, hard working, now receiving love and support from more and more Sources.
I am so privledged to call you friend.

Sending you PEace
Giant Hugs
Patrice


Suzi 1:58 pm

Update from Jimmy at 2pm :

Sonogram taken, showed no emergency situation (like a hemorrhage). They are waiting for the doctor to read the results.

Tomma is drowsing on her Delaudan drip, dawling.

Jimmy is handling calls and keeping watch.

All for now. Mary and Lydi and I leaving at 5:30. xoxoxo S

Lise 12:57 am

oh gosh,

in the midst of packing and smiling at the soon surf sand and sun, and this, ...

interesting, two days ago I had this flash of something going wrong with Tomma while we were there, and it was a very uncomfortable feeling! I am soooooooooo grateful for the physical connection to Tomma's body that is evident here

took Jimmy's number, will call a little late,

holding the light and the love

L


Suzi 11:48 am Saturdat 3/7/09


Dearest Receivers and Senders of Immaculate and Ceaseless Light,


The Divine obviously has us in her Pussy.

Tomma and Jimmy made a trip, via ambulance this morning to St. Peter’s hospital in Albany.

Tomma had a return of great pain in her abdomen.

She is currently on pain meds and waiting for the doctor on call to examine her and begin a round of tests to determine what is next.

Dr. Timmons, the gyn/oncologist who we dealt with last time is not on call today, so Tomma is being seen by a woman.

Jimmy is with her and ready to receive any and all call of love and support. His cell is 518 577 2269.

They do have Tomma’s computer, so she will have access to love notes.

So. This means that Tomma is not flying to Antigua with us tomorrow morning.

This does mean that she and Jimmy will spend the next days sorting out her care plan.



Annabel is the midst of performing and her move.

Karen is hanging her show on Tuesday in Pittsfield. She is in the Adirondacks right now, snowshoeing naked I think.

Patrice and Maria are leaving for Antigua on Monday.

Denise, Peggy, Sarah and soon Lise’ are on the island. Mahn.

Lydi, Mary and I will be leaving this evening for the city and flying out Sunday morning.


I am not able to drive to Albany right now. I don’t think that is necessary. I do think, based on what happens today, that a visit by someone tomorrow would be lovely.


I will stay in touch with Jimmy and communicate before I leave tonight.


I am here, in absolute awe at Tomma’s perfect timing. At her surrender to pleasure this week, by agreeing to take the leap and travel. And by her body’s incredibly astute wisdom to let her know that in fact, an island vacation was not quite the thing she needed. And for Jimmy’s gorgeous presence and love for Tomma, I am completely grateful.



So, sunny days to all. I am sending you each all my love. Call me on the home phone if you need me.

Yours, S
Suzi Banks Baum

No comments:

Post a Comment