Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Short morning Report

I had taken two painkillers at the end of the day yesterday... they finally relaxed my belly, and I fell asleep early and easily. During the night they wore off, of course... there is still this new constant tightness or soreness in the abdomen, and not just on the right side. Laying still is bearable, but any movement or air bubbles sends pain levels up into very uncomfortable regions.

In spite of that I am overall better than yesterday morning. Appetite a bit more robust, energy a little higher. My newly assigned Doctor is supposed to come any minute. His name is Morrissey (had the W upside down)

At least it wasn't him who messed up the surgery of my room mate Catherine, who came in for a removal of a cysts last August and never recovered. This was due initially to her colon getting "nicked" during that surgery. More mishaps followed. Hmmm. Well, NOT me. I will have a smooth and positive experience. But as you all may remember, I do have some personal experience witnessing surgeries going down the wrong direction... with my father, who almost didn't make it through.

Soon more!!
Love you!
Tomma

No comments:

Post a Comment