Monday, March 9, 2009

Update III: The Final Word

Jimmy again:

I'm heading home. The evening got better for T. She didn't start up again on the IV painkiller, she seems to have crested the hill and is having a bit easier time of it. She managed to get a bit of food down, her temp isn't spiking as often as it was earlier, and she needs to sleep so I'm bailing out.

A rough day but she's a tough gal. That good German farmgirl stock. (Did I ever tell you she eats as much as I do and never gains a freakin' ounce?)

thanks for checking in. Love to all.

J

1 comment:

  1. Dear Tomma...I have wanted to send you words but haven't known what to say other than I think of you every day and think that your sharing all the steps of this journey with us is a very brave undertaking. With my love, Ellen

    ReplyDelete