Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy News - Thursday 5:12pm

Dear Tomma is fine! There is no cancer! She came through the surgery with flying colors! Yayyyyy!

I just spoke with the doctor: the one cyst had twisted and cut off the blood supply, and was dead...that's where all the pain was coming from. The other was the dermoid. They were both fused into the fallopian tubes so those had to be removed, but her uterus was fine so "per her wishes" as the doctor said he did not remove it. Yes! "She is menopausal" which we expected, so matched hormone therapy (whatever it's called, I'm so damned relieved I can't think of the name right now) here we come.

No more for now so you can get the news quick and we can all start breathing again. Thank you for all your prayers and good wishes.

I'll see her in about an hour back in her room, and will post more as I can. Lots of phone calls to immediate fam to make now.

love to all!

Herr Dr. Jimmy von Happyshortz!

No comments:

Post a Comment