Friday, March 6, 2009

Surprise Gift

Tomorrow I am flying to Antigua!!!!

My mooncircle goddesses already knows this, because we are all going. (Well, almost all) We have envisioned this trip for many years now and up until a few days ago, it looked like only three of us were going. Everybody had a different reason that very unfortunately prevented them from leaving home.

But then....

...David gifted Mary with a ticket on Tuesday, and when I told Jimmy about that on Wednesday, he said: "I can do that too, honey, you should really go!" And when I called Mary to recoordinate the reservation so we could fly together, I found this great direct flight at such a low rate, and when Lydia heard about that, Bob decided to give her a ticket too, and then all of a sudden Suzi really wanted to come too, and even though our rate was sold out, she found the same flight coming back... and finally Maria and Patrice just couldn't bear staying behind either... and thus... within a matter of about 12 hours... 6 more flights got booked to Antigua, where Sarah is now full of excitement getting her Mom's home ready to squeeze us all in... because now 9 of us will be arriving!!!

Only 4 days for Mary, Lydia, Suzi and me, but those 4 days will be just gorgeous!


This was us last Summer for Sarah's 50th birthday party, in special outfits anticipating our trip:

Patrice, Maria, Denise, Mary, Karen (who has to stay behind with Annabel) Lise (with hat) Lydia, Peggy and me, Tomma, only Suzi is missing in this picture, she probably took it.

No comments:

Post a Comment