Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday Morning, Feb. 4th

Soooo,

This morning I did an imagery thing that Carol suggested, although it kind of took off into a bit of a different direction, but that was just fine.

In it I had intended to work with laser light on these two cysts as the exercise describes it, but somehow that didn't take off, instead I connected with the energy in each cyst and saw a visual representation of them. The first one looked like a greenish small little creature, a bit like the house elfs in Harry Potter, skinny little thing with big ears and very little hair, crouched together and pretty miserable, seems to have been complaining a lot. (Correspondingly that was the cyst that said: "I caaaaan't") I send this creature love and compassion , or rather I allowed myself to feel love and compassion for it, saying "I am sorry I love..." over and over until it started to change... That actually took a fairly long time, but finally it flipped into a healthy young man, who shouldered a bundle over his shoulder and sat out to go explore the world. With it came this old German song: "Das wandern ist des Muellers Lust..." an old song that describes the medieval apprenticeship tradition of walking from one master to the next across the country in learning your trade.

The second one looked like a worn out young woman, on her knees scrubbing the floor, in dirty grayish clothes... (Also consistent here, with the words: "I have to, I have to"...) When I started connecting with her, and said: "I am sorry, I love you." she changed into a younger girl with a colorful wide skirt about to go out to a country dance, twirling around in anticipation and a big smile on her face.

This felt really good to do, didn't take more than half an hour and feel like a great way to check in with those two each day.

Sarah sent me great material on Hydrogen peroxide, which I read and think I will do that. She has done this herself with good success.

I spoke with Doris Cohen, a medical intuitive that Christiane Northrup recommended to Carol for me. She pulled up some interesting things right during our little conversation.

One: don't let myself be dictated what the time frame of this healing is by locking myself into this one month limited schedule.

Second when asked for a number, I spouted out "7". Asked what had happened while I was 7, I told her, I started going to school, nothing much else. This prompted realization of the the significance which was that I very quickly was recognized as a VERY good student. Something neither of my parents had expected of me, as they themselves had been kind of on the average side... so it became a source of pride for them and standard for me to live up to. Doris zeroed in on this after I had elaborated a bit and said she has a sense this also has to do with filling other peoples expectations - man!!! is that a big subject for me!!!

The other thing that is interesting about my work with her is that she is from Israel, and you (in my mooncircle) remember the burden I had become aware of during the Abundance retreat, the weight I am carrying in working off the guilt of the German people toward the Jewish people. I think something beautiful will come out of this. My appointment is for next Monday.

I may do a rice cleanse... Any thoughts on cleanses, or other detox protocols?

Jimmy wants to give me a series of massages, so I will call Patrice today for that too...

That's it for now!
I am sitting by the fire...
I may come to Mary's circle tonight...

LOVE YOU!!!
Tomma

No comments:

Post a Comment