Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Beautiful Tuesday

Quick updates:

After yesterday had been a LOW day, today I had a lot of energy and cleaned up all the various wood drying stations I had created in the house.

Sophia had slept well and without any painkillers, but battled with a headache all day today until Patrice did some energy work on her before dinner.

Our Patrice came a gave me a heavenly massage in front of the wood stove in the dining room... she even brought a large pot of the most delicious white bean soup and we all had a lovely meal afterwards.

Sophia's friend Nick was here and stacked up the new wood on our porch.

Anina is battling with the plan to go to Berlin in April... all of a sudden she can't bear the thought of leaving, and yet she will have to decide very soon, if to postpone it or not.


This massage today was significant in a very different way. You may remember the last Journey I went on last Sunday... and the impact of being handled by those hands I discovered. Incidentally I talked to my mother about this and she recalls that there had been a very nice young nurse she liked a lot, who had assisted her all during labor, but because labor went on for so long this nurse had finally gone home and been replaced by sister Emmi. Who was in her words a rather unfriendly and "old" nurse (almost 50), who she didn't feel any vibes with... hmmm. She also confirmed my image of the experience in which I was lifted to the right and away from her and of where the birthing bed was standing... and confirmed that nurse Emmi took me over to the right side to the sink to wash and swaddle me, before I was given back to her. I thought that was so cool I actually saw this the way it happened.

Anyway, it had been the experience of the disconnection that had been so painful, and it had kind of entered my skin and flesh through those hands... and when Patrice was massaging me today it was as if she was rubbing or peeling away the layer of tissue that had held that consciousness, very lovingly little by little, bit by bit. That now there was again another experience of hands reversing what had happened back then.

A totally, utterly beautiful experience of surrender and connectedness.


... and now off from my computer.

Much much love to all of you!!!
Tomma

No comments:

Post a Comment