Friday, February 27, 2009

New Sonogram Results

Just got back from Albany Med.

Well, I am disappointed. There is not the significant change I had been hoping for, the change I had almost expected.

The radiologist who came in to go over the results with me, concluded there was really no change at all... my small hope is that could still come out different when Dr Timmins looks at the findings maybe with his own expertise. Maybe when he compares this sonogram to the one taken in Fairview Hospital. The longest dimension of the fluid one is still at 10 cm. The dermoid one is a bit disputed, because the woman doing the sonogram measured it as somewhat smaller, but the radiologist thinks there is a section beyond what she identified that is still part of it, and if so, then it also has not changed much at all.

I was so excited to go this morning. I am not sure what this means now.

Got to let this sink in.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment