Monday, February 16, 2009

Another Massage from Patrice

Today another massage from Patrice.

That was all for today.

My Journey had not happened... a bit of miscommunication and change in weekend schedule... now it will be Wednesday... which I am sure will be the more perfect timing.

Hydrogen Peroxide is up to 5 drops.

Jimmy, who has been holding up his end of expanded responsibilities and increased care-taking is going through his own ups and downs with that and a bit of detox. He really needs a Journey process himself... I may be able to find a practitioner in training to do one for a case study with him.

I am feeling good. The massage today ... ahhh the body just feels soooo goood afterwards. So much love is pouring into me it seems. Patrice envelops me with such a deep, luxurious and loving comfort... Tonight Jimmy said: "You almost look like your old self again." Who knows. He's been holding a lot of buried worries.

Now I am starting to feel tired...

...love, love, love to you all!!!
Tomma

1 comment:

  1. My daily thoughts and love are with you and your family and friends.

    ReplyDelete