Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Doris part two

Now the second part. I asked her about the entire string of memories connected to the guilt toward the Jewish people. Specifically I was curious if she could see more about that last former self in Egypt. And she did, saw me indeed in that lifetime as a member of the royal family, where I had in this position possessed unrestricted power over other people. Those strong words my past self had spoken at the campfire to the ones who gathered, the "unspeakable" horror of what I felt I had done, she saw reflected here as pure cruel experimentation with human life and total disregard of the dignity and sanctity of the people I ordered to be used. She didn't use these exact words to describe it, but I got the picture. And that's why it was so "unspeakable", because it happened without any larger "purpose" or pressure, just out of curiosity and utter absence of consciousness.

Doris, very kindly and wisely pointed out that this information is not here to increase the guilt I am carrying, but for the clarity and understanding of the balance that life seeks... meaning those of us who are currently here doing service and working on the side of the "light", have very often been just as much on the side of the "dark" in the past. Not that I didn't believe this before, it was good to be reminded at this very time.

It was a good session. I have much of it recorded and can go back and pick up more details. When so much is exchanged, some aspects recede into a fog.

Now I need to get ready to go to Cindy's one more time.

Life is good.

LOVE!
Tomma

No comments:

Post a Comment