Monday, February 23, 2009

Doris Cohen

My Session with Doris Cohen.

Well first the physical fact, which in my session came at the very end: She sees both cysts shrunk by at least a third. She sees no threat or any presence of cancer anywhere. She sees the fluid one just collapsing totally into itself. She sees the solid one getting smaller and smaller, but feels it may be a very healing experience to actually physically take it out of the body when it is small enough to do it with the tube thing. Physically removing the old manifestation of consciousness.

She works with guides and angles who show her images that relate to the various parts of the issue.

First thing she saw was a 5 year old me, very scared. This it turns out may not have been a past life experience, but from my actual childhood. A man touching me inappropriately and a woman covering it up and telling me not to speak about it. Not my mother. If this actually happened, it has been very well buried. No conscious memory is left anywhere. What fits though is the first piece of memory that came up in the Journey that later uncovered the rape, because at first I saw myself as also five years old, desperately kicking someone away in my defense. Hmmm. Only later at the campfire did my age change.

It may not be important to find out "the truth" of what happened, more importantly to understand the energy that's been locked in my pelvic region.

More past life scenarios became visible to her. Around shutting down sexuality. From being a monk, to being harrased by schoolboys in uniform, to a mother in the middle ages who abused me every which way possible. It was quite a line up.

Doris gave me a lot of short and potent exercises to clear this stuff out further. Interesting here that she works with numbers. 40 being a major one. 40 preceding any major change or transformation, whether that was the Jews in the desert before they reached the promised land, Jesus fasting before he went onto the cross, the days the seven plagues lasted... all major changes preceded by a repetition of 40 days. So: repetition of damaging experiences throughout various lifetimes needs to be responded to with repetition of healing in order to extract the energy completely. Hmmm. That was a new concept to me, but one that makes sense.

I have to take a break here to get dinner going with Anina's help... there is one more piece that is interesting to share and I will do that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment