Friday, February 13, 2009

... and working with Susan

In the afternoon my friend Susan came, she is a hypnotherapist, somatic healer and life coach, and just a very exuberant loving human being.

A couple of years back when she was diagnosed with a very aggressive ovarian cancer, I had done some soul retrieval work with her - it was just before I discovered the Journey. She came with all these little presents: organic apples, organic chocolate and the lovely lavender candle.

She did a somatic healing session with me. Now this is something I have studied myself, but have not used all that much in my own practice, something that I think may change... Oh, just such a wonderful experience to relax soooo deeply... Susan is so masterful at this... I saw both cysts: the fluid one, fairly deflated, greyish looking, somewhat lifeless, unevenly shaped with a surprisingly thickish, multi-layered membrane... it seemed no bigger than apple size now. The inside a thick yellowish, translucent and toxic smelling liquid.

An inner healer shows up and does all kinds of repair work, in my case she opened the cyst to let the liquid drain... interestingly the quality that had blocked the release of this substance was "feeling responsible"... hmmm

The second cyst also got worked on and became visible in that moment too: a dense fleshy thing, sort of unevenly pinkish, with blots of more whitish and spots of more reddish fleshiness, as if unevenly supplied with blood-flow. Not perfectly round either, a sort of wobbly roundness... here my inner healer started raking and brushing feverishly to sweep out the crumbling contents from within...

When suggested to see my healed and happy future self, I got a very clear sharp image of my body, very light feeling and I could see, x-ray like, through to the inside: the uterus, small and firm, the thin, elastic tubes and the small, almond size ovaries, totally vivid and clear and colorful... a sense of flying came with it, as if these light little ovaries could lift me up like wings, and a happy smile on my face.

More color and healing work sank into a deeper fog of relaxation... Ahhh.

Today: resting, integrating, breathing... only very little working and organizing a few things...

Annabel will come later and help me cook dinner, what a gift she has been!

I made an appointment with my Center up near Albany to do some hormone testing to see what needs a boost. They don't put you right on bioidenticals, but first see if they can support the body naturally to rebalance the production.

And 15 min ago the hydrogen peroxide finally arrived in the mail!!! Yipeee!

Tomorrow Jimmy and I are going out to celebrate.

The girls will be traveling with Constantin.

Love, love, love to you all!!
Tomma

No comments:

Post a Comment