Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday night, Feb. 8th

As you are finishing your lushious hot tub experience in Kripalu, I will connect with you by e-mail and give you a few images of my journey today. I would have liked to join you, but I was really, really tired. Just don't have that much strength theses days. It doesn't worry me, I take it as a sign that my body is doing some inner repair work.

I wouldn't have gone out, but we just really needed new pots after we threw out our old aluminum based ones, and Sophia took hers to the city. We also want a new, more comfortable sofa in the TV room and there was a sale on today in Albany...

Well, how to give you the highlights?

The curve of my staircase was much gentler today, the steps themselves much wider and covered with a lush, thick carpet that my feet sank into with every step, there was this presence of something precious almost luxurious, even the thermometer had some golden ornate decorations framing it, and the door was entirely gold-plated. Inside my mentors, three of them, were all dressed up with velvet embroidered capes... hmmmm... all this rather unusual. The vehicle too was somehow regal: a flying sled with more golden ornate decoration and cushioned velvet seats, pulled by six swans... We flew to my crown chakra, at the same time I heard "north pole" and sure enough, that's what it looked like. Vast snowy landscape with a huge Ice bolder, an ice mountain jutting out of the ground not far away.

The memory we found there was what must have been minutes after I was born, I had literally just left the birth canal... the womb seemed already far behind me, that soft, warm chamber... and hands were holding and handling me, hands of people who didn't know me, didn't love me, and were not connected to me, skillfull maybe, but to them I was nothing but a number in their routine. I could feel these hands on my body and it felt like something had died, a connection, a safety, love and aliveness.

... and... I am falling asleep, soo tired all of a sudden I can hardly keep my eyes open.

I think I will write a bit more tomorrow... Now i really need to go to sleep... so tired...
love...
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment