Monday, February 23, 2009

Appointments

Quick update:

Got a call from Gail at Dr Timmins office. Yes, he has apparently agreed to the sonogram idea, as I have been given an appointment at Albany Med for this Friday at 10:30 am. Surprisingly he doesn't seem to feel we need to make any urgent decisions about any possible surgery, because my follow up appointment with him at his office is not until March 16th! That's over two weeks later! Hmmm... I was expecting to see him right on the same, or the very next day. Hmmm...

I think I am going to take this as a very good sign.

When my appointment with Doris had to be postponed because they wouldn't let me leave at the Oral Surgeon's place, I had fist been worried about not getting her help in the beginning of my retreat. But then I came to the realization that it must for some reason be the better thing happening for me. And what that translated into was: I don't need her help as urgently as I thought, I can, my body can, the universe can do this perfectly without her.

So, here too. If this is what the universe has planned for me, it must be because I really wont have to make an urgent decision. I take it it will be clear.

This afternoon I may already learn more about the current state of my belly as I am speaking to Doris.

I will report promptly.

Much love, my wonderful friends!!!
Tomma

No comments:

Post a Comment