Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yes, an update from ME! - 6:53 PM

Sweet darlings, Oh what an experience!

Sophia brought my computer, and I AM glad I have it, because I can send
you all a very quick latest update.

Doing well today, very stable, Karen has given you a wonderful account
of that... no more pain meds at all today, which is great. Saw yet one
more doctor, and oncoloist, who also was very nice... who did yet one
more pelvic exam... and determined that we should do a fresh and more
accurate MRI tomorrow before we do anything... because things continue
to be a bit unusual and not quite clear to these guys... which is fine
with me, as it gives my body more time to do any self-healing and
shrinking of these "masses" as they call them, if that is meant to
happen. No surgery for sure before Tuesday.

They assure me things like this disappearing would be VERY unusual.

My mother, who consults what she calls her "Christ energy" (or rather a
connection with that) and gets responses to important questions, has
heard that my body has already started to heal itself and that it would
go very fast.

That gives me a bit of additional hope it could actually happen, because
she was also right in predicting that is was NOT the appendix before I
left for the hospital.

Well, life will tell us were it wants to take me in the end and I will
gladly follow wherever that is. So much amazingly beautiful stuff has
already happened... SUCH gratitude I feel for this experience, and so
very much for all of you. You can't know how much it means to me!!!

I am awaiting a restful night and will be in touch tomorrow.

much, much, much love
Tomma

No comments:

Post a Comment