Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sarah - Tues Jan 27th, 7:02 AM

Dear dear Goddesses and especially Tomma,
I have been sitting on that traveling couch with you all, calling in the warmth of the south and the healing of the tropics.
Tomma I have been doing my kidney/ovarian breathing techniques that I learned in Hawaii and sending that healing your way as well.
You are such a fabulous healer and I trust in your power to manifest all that is perfect for you.
I was going to call you a couple of times yesterday and chose to give you love via other channels as you are in the midst of so many conversations and decisions.
I will call you soon and until then know that you are in my prayers and healing circle.
I am also relishing the circle of love that we all create and am exercising my ability to connect from a distance! We are truly blessed.
With SO much love,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment