Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Annabel - 5:42 PM

Goddesses,

I've just spoken with Lydia who just spoke with Suzi. The scoop:
Suzi and Lise and Patrice are all with Tomma. In the ER they have detected a "chambered cyst" and this is obscuring their view of her appendix. They are about to (at about 5:30 pm) take her in for a cat scan to determine the condition of the appendix. If they are not able to do what needs to be done following that cat scan, she will be sent to Albany Med and Suzi and Lise and Patrice intend to accompany her there if that becomes the plan.

Lydia is on her way out now and won't be near her email until about 9 tonight she says.

I'm at home at 845-528-6453 here in Putnam Valley and am near my computer although not always on it.

As I get news I will relate it. Suzi's phone is probably not working now although that was the last contact point Lydia used. I tried calling Lise not long ago and didn't get through.

Much love to all,
Annabel

No comments:

Post a Comment