Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Patrice - 12:33 PM

Dear Annabel, and all of you luscious Women,
Thankyou for the most recent update...soooooo glad she is eating ...and improving.

This chapter of this JOURNEY we are so BLESSED to share has been deeply healing for me...
I am so grateful Suzela that you called me...and that I said YES...I watched a kinda weird movie last thursday(with a friend ...
big step for me to see a movie with someone) called YESMAN. As a result I am saying YES to what comes my way more of the time.

Yesterday was a gift A HUGH GIFT...I CLEARLY EXPERIENCED HOW OUR LOVE AND OUR CONTACT AND CARING ...CAUSED MY OWN HEALING
AND RIPiLLED OUT INTO THE HOSPITALS, INTO TOMMA. WE WERE /ARE A TEAM AND OUR SUZELA LED US T OBE RESPECTFUL OF THE HOSPITAL TEAMS
AND THEY IN TURN ANSWERED OUR QUESTIONS AND GAVE OUR TOMMA EXCELLENT CARE. We had fun...having three of us there was the perfect balance...

We reached out to the Men for their support...to the children to the parents and made sure everyone was in the Loop and up to date.

Another fabulous piece for me was taking care of myself and keeping to my food plan and feeling safe to say I had to go home twice to care for myself...Also the timing of everything was exquisite...every doctor we had was a menche with excellent bedside manner.

Also their evaluation of the situation kept changing...and our presence and our love and acceptance stayed balanced and true and
not swayed by their words...it was/is so beautiful...Fear was not a part of our focus...we chose love and presence...AND FAITH

It is a year and 1/2 since the sweat when Goddess Lydia picked me up after all of you called me...wanting me to be there...calling me out of my isolation and disease into
connection and contact and life and LOVE...Yesterday was another marker....touchstone...life changing event for me.

Thankyou for your acceptance and inclusivity and modelling of so many healthy ways of being and living...You are each such role models for me of who I want to be as I grow up
and grow in my hearts ability to open to the love that we all are.

You are beautiful and sacred and so am I.


SO AM I BEAUTIFUL AND SACRED AND IMPORTANT...
LOve Patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment