Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ME: The new Morning - 9:02 AM

Dearest, dearest, friends, Mami, Papi, Theada und Flemming,

So I have pondered and talked, and talked, and thought some more about this decision, and finally had a last key question for Dr Timmens when I came back this morning: If I go on a one month healing retreat, would it increase the chances of cancer being there, or the amount of spreading it can do? And his answer was a clear "no". That was the last confirmation I needed.

So, a healing retreat it is!!

I am leaving home today. Carol is wonderful enough to come and pick me up.
Annabel will come by to visit later today.
Jimmy will come back from Florida and cut the second part of his stay there and go with me to the Journey Intensive in NJ this weekend.
I will form a mastermind group who will accompany me on this healing journey.
My primary intention is not to prove that the Journey or natural healing can work, but to give myself the largest opening for the healing that my body needs right now and to discover what has brought these two masses into my body to begin with. Much has already been revealed to me in these last few days... most of all I want to give my body the chance to keep speaking to me. It has spoken son clearly now and I want to keep the cysts who have delivered this message there as my ongoing messengers. They will be the one who tell me if what has been out of balance and harmful or toxic in my life has been discovered.

And if after one month they have not responded I can still take them out.

The discharge order has not been signed by Dr Timmens which is why my departure is not happening right first thing. They need to get his confirmation.

Hope they get in touch with him soon

LOVE!!!
Tomma

No comments:

Post a Comment