Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Annabel - 10:52 PM

Dear Tomma,
Thank you so very much for including all of us in your process this way! We are blessed with being part of what you are going through and with the depth of your sharing.
Tomorrow, Tuesday, I am headed north. I would like to come wherever you are in the afternoon unless that doesn't work for you. Sounds like I may be visiting you at home! What an amazing stroke! After this day of wondering and waiting and being so psychically present in a hospital situation to think of seeing you in your home. Can I bring food? Can I bring anything else? I can stay a short time or a long time or not at all and wait until Wednesday or Thursday.
It is so lovely thinking of you in your "hotel" room and luxuriously staying the extra night and breathing with these decisions.
If you need to talk tonight during this decisionmaking process you can call this number 845-528-6453 at any time: really.
The alone time for you sounds very important tonight, though.
Much love to you,
Annabel

No comments:

Post a Comment