Wednesday, January 28, 2009

ME: Post MRI - 11:11 AM

Just got back... pooohhh, THAT was an uncomfortable experience!
Not only is the noise hard to experience not like a physical assault, but also I all of a sudden had quite painful cramps in what may have been the colons upper right turn, (maybe too many of those delicious raw peppers) and that made it worse because you can't move or even breathe into your belly for over I think 45 min... man was i glad to be out of there!

Back out of course my belly feels just fine... as fine as it has been so far...

Now I am waiting for the results.

The night was good, slept well, more pain free stretches, more energy... still more bleeding and a wonderful process with my journey friend Jasmine last night before going to sleep... timing of which was perfect becasue I would not have had time to do anything this morning. My journey family is pouring out more love and offers of support than I can fit in... Life is amazing!

My new phone # in my new room is 262 0646

Love, love, love you all!!!!
Tomma

No comments:

Post a Comment