Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lise - 11:24 PM

I love us, ... oh how sweet that sounds!! We are goddessdamn good. How sweet this moment, our connection, our love, our caring and our compassion. The gifts of yesterday are immeasurable, I was up by 5:30AM and rode 3 strong hours on my divine horse creatures, arriving home mid-morning with a somewhat unplanned day of "getting lots of work done". Seldom do I have anything unplanned in my life. The call to be with our/my beloved Tomma was resounding and everything else in life faded. At the end of our long Journey together, arrived home somewhere before 1AM and felt awake, energized, and transformed. Our Circle energy floated us through every moment and every procedure, and yes, Pussy Goddess Suzela was very much the respectful sweet stroking pussy amongst us, showering the professionals and institution with immediate respect and regard, (which more outspoken and rough around the edges Goddess Patrice and myself observed to be entirely successful, and, we were quite pleased with ourselves for remaining silent). We filled the moments with humor laughter lightheartedness and most of all, loving care towards Tomma. Do we all remember the short moment ago in our Winter Sauna/Sweat where Tomma shared her awareness of the drive within her to 'serve' and from a weight, a mass of historic guilt? Her words of not being able to receive support unto herself, ... . How many seconds ago was that?

When I spoke with her today around midday she shared parts of her Journey with me, one very powerful part was where when you meet up with your mentor/guide, they were all there, a line of all those that have mentored her and her power animal, they were in a line, standing in support of her. My favorite part was the vehicle. Now during the course of our time together I had all sorts of good future ideas for our Circle, stuff we should have. Amongst them was a van/coach that could hold all of us for transport from one destination to the next. I felt we could all add different things to the Traveling Goddess Coach. I would definitely add the very cool undercover cop light that you open up your window and plop it on the roof and hit a switch and voila, instant flashing red light emergency vehicle, (Goddess Patrice was in total syn with me on this one), (this came in part in response to the not so nice ambulance drivers who basically forbid me from following behind them cause they were gonna go fast, I like to go fast, (that was after they rather grumpily told Suzela that she could not even ride in the ambulance)). So I thought, well we'll just see about that. But, when we hit the first set of lights, the B _ _ _ h threw her switch and fired up the lights and the sirens and left us in the dust. So I am probably going to want to add other cool stuff to our traveling coach. But to get to the point, the vehicle that was in Tomma's journey was a 'COACH', filled with people. Well I reckon we were the peoples.

Blessings to all of us, and blessed we are to know when and how to be present to each other.

Tomma, you go girl, you do your work and embrace Brandon and tune in and rock on and do it all with love in your heart and bones and cells and cysts and ...

YOU ARE THE SECRET OF GODS SECRET,

YOU ARE THE MIRROR OF DIVINE BEAUTY,

EVERYTHING EVERYTHING EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE IS WITHIN YOU,

ASK ALL FROM YOURSELF,

THE ONE AT WHOM YOU ARE LOOKING IS ALSO YOU.

I am in NY Mon. and Tues. and will stay connected to the updates and possible surgery.

Love to the traveling Goddesses ALL.

L

No comments:

Post a Comment