Thursday, May 7, 2009

Latest Brags...

(Written at the Airport - Wednesday, 5/6/09)

I brag I don't feel the scar, or the belly, or my inside any more at all, other than in a normal way.

I brag I hiked up the ridge at the Audubon Society in Lenox with Jimmy, about 700 ft elevation and though still a little slower than my pace would have been in the past, I made it to the top and felt great!!!

I brag Dr Beth at the Center told me that I am doing FANTASTIC after not even two months of surgery.

I brag I created two events at the Center for Integrative Health and Healing, right when I return, mapped out time line, content, dates and space and designed two beautiful fliers.

I brag I plowed through all the departure obstacles that still hung over me, mercury retrograde style, three days ago: no tenant in my studio rental, no place nor a house sitter for Jacky, a ton of bills to pay, a garden in dire straights, and a million of those little insignificant things that I held in my awareness as something I wanted to get done before I left. - Now I have a wonderful tenet moving in on 5/15, a great place for Jacky to stay at a discount, our wonderful Yoga teacher staying at our house when Jimmy too leaves for Germany and a willing and multi talented young guy who will take care if the garden and the mowing during our absence.

I brag I stayed up until 1:15 last night to get everything done and caught up on sleep in the train down to the city.

I brag I even manifested a place to park my car and a ride to Amtrak in Hudson after dropping Jimmy off at Albany airport first thing in the morning.

I brag I will be on the road by car, Amtrak, NJTransit, Airtrain and Plane for 16 and a half hours before my father picks me up at Hamburg airport and I will be totally fine.

I brag I held a space open to have one on one time with our Suzi, who discovered there were cysts in her belly just one month and one day after my surgery, and who will have surgery herself on the day of Patrice's and my birthday on June 1st... and I brag I still hold that space to talk with her before then.



I am grateful for my body doing all this miraculous repair work all by itself.

I am grateful for having spent so much time on skype with my sister in Chile, and feeling so close to her.

I am grateful to be able to visit my brother and his wife in their now house in the country.

I am grateful for having a lot more free time during my stay in Hamburg than usual, the bulk of which will flow into being with my parents. I am grateful to know how precious that is.

I am grateful for Jimmy for interrupting his time in Florida and flying up home for 3 and a half days, just so we can spend some time together before I leave.



I desire to manifest just a couple more clients in Hamburg, just so the trip feels financially yummy and comfortable.

I desire to stay open to the unknown, the mystery and the joy of life.

I desire to create a very fulfilling time for Jimmy and me during our visit to Berlin.

I desire to have fun and a good connection with Anina when we are there.

I desire to have a beautiful birthday celebration in Hamburg.

I desire to have a glorious summer, with many projects that milk the possibilities of being without any children.

I desire to have a very successful double event at the the center in Delmar upon my return. I envision at least 20 people for the introductory event and at least 15 participants for the full day workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment